Smartphone Liquid Damage Repair in Bangalore
Water damage can cause huge problems for the internal circuitry of your phone, including your motherboard. This goes for any electronic device because most of them made in the 21st century have intricate electronic circuits that should not be exposed to any outside elements, including dust. However, if you dropped your device in the toilet (like many people do) or flipped a glass of water over it, the internal components of the phone might have taken a hit. If you jumped into the pool with your phone or exposed it to direct rain, there are chances that your phone might not work too. Hence, there are certain steps you can take to save your phone from getting too damaged.
Steps you can immediately take
Here are some steps that you can immediately take to make sure your phone doesn’t get too damaged by means of water damage:
- Remove the device from the water immediately and try to remove the battery pack as soon as possible. Most phones don’t come with removable batteries these days but if yours doesn’t, this step is very important
- Try to draw the moisture out of the phone by submerging it in an absorbent material overnight. You can also try to dry it out with a vacuum cleaner as long as you make sure you don’t hold the vacuum too close to the device
- Cleaning out the phone with rubbing alcohol can also help
Here are some other steps you can take:
- Remove the SIM and SD cards from the device
- Don’t push any buttons if you can; pushing buttons will draw water into the circuits
- Don’t use a hairdryer as this could work to push water into the phone, not out of it
- Don’t move the phone around too much and try to prevent the liquid from spreading throughout the device
- Never charge your phone while it has liquid in it; that is hazardous both to the phone’s internal components and yourself
Choose Soldrit for your Smartphone Liquid Damage Repair in Bangalore
For all kinds of liquid damage repairs, we have the best equipment in all of Bangalore. No matter what kind of phone you use, we have the technical expertise and experience to get your phone working again.
- Here at Soldrit’s Smartphone Liquid Damage Repair service in Koramangala, we keep quality first. We ensure that your repaired smartphone works exactly like before once it has reached you
- In case your components have been damaged, you don’t need to go anywhere else. We source our replacement materials from around the world. We make sure that your phone is made fully functional when it leaves our service centres
- Sophisticated equipment and trained talent is the secret to our success in the repair industry. Here at Soldrit, we have managed to keep repairs and replacements simple and fast by using technology to our advantage. By the use of modern equipment and efficient tools, we maintain the integrity of your smartphone and ensure that everything is put into place exactly the way it was after the repairs are completed.
- We have a service guarantee for all replaced parts in your smartphone so you can rest assured that quality parts are being used
Doorstep iPad Repair in Bangalore
Now book our service at your convenience or walk into our service center or search ipad repair center near me
Read our FAQs
Why shouldn’t you plug a wet phone into the charger?
Passing electricity through water can increase its corrosive properties, which puts your internal components at higher risk for damage.
How many days does it take to get the smartphone repaired?
Liquid damage repairs depend highly on the amount of damage inside your smartphone. However, we generally try to get your phone fixed within a couple of weeks, if not sooner.
What’s the best way to protect internal data during liquid damage?
At your end, you should follow the instructions listed above and get it to our service centre immediately to save as much data as possible.