Smartphone Screen Repair in Bangalore
For most users, their smartphone is an incredibly delicate device that’s made up of incredibly fragile outer components like the screen, the camera and the charging dock. However, most of us have seen a broken screen before and know how easy it is to break one accidentally. With smartphones becoming such an important part of our lives now, we have to make sure that our usage experience is as good as possible. With a broken screen, the graphics are almost always affected and you might not be able to see things very clearly. Your ability to read smaller text on your phone or play games also comes down because a broken screen is a great hindrance.
However, because this is such a widespread problem, we have come up with the perfect solution: a Smartphone Screen Repair Bangalore service that works on every smartphone model ever made!
Did you break your screen?
Don’t worry! It’s more common than you think. Chances are that replacements for your smartphone’s screen are easily available and all it takes is a few hours and a trained technician to change your screen! However, there are some complications when it comes to figuring out the replacements that we need to make to your smartphone to get it working perfectly again.
- If you’ve broken the outer glass only, the replacement is often fast and cheap because outer glass is your smartphone’s first defence against screen damage. In this case, we source a high-quality outer glass cover for your screen and get the broken one out in no time
- The touch panel which is housed behind the outer glass is one of the most delicate parts of the screen setup. If you’ve cracked your screen and the phone doesn’t seem to respond on touch, chances are that you’ve damaged the touch panel. Replacing the touch panel can be slightly pricey, depending on what smartphone you have
- Finally, the LCD panel. The LCD panel is the most important part of the screen and is also the most expensive. This component is responsible for creating the images and light you see on the device. If you see black or dark blue spots on your screen after cracking the glass, chances are you’ve damaged the LCD panel. Repairs to this panel are not usually available and the go-to option here is the replacement of the entire screen panel
Why you should choose Soldrit
- We have the best Smartphone Screen Repair Service Near Me in Koramangala in terms of quality of replacements. While we don’t usually provide first-party replacements for your devices, they can be sourced on request. We make sure that third-party screens and LCD panels are of the highest quality and work at par with the original ones. We have a strict quality assurance policy and believe in using only the best.
- Highly trained and technical staff with years of experience. The people working with us know their way in and out of a smartphone. They are experts in handling your phone and their expertise makes sure that the integrity of your phone is not damaged after a repair or replacement
- Sophisticated equipment and the usage of precision tools is key to our success in this field. We use equipment that helps us be precise and accurate in our work, which in turn helps us to give you the best service possible.
Doorstep iPad Repair in Bangalore
Now book our service at your convenience or walk into our service center or search ipad repair center near me
Read our FAQs
How much time does it take to repair the screen?
Most of our repairs are made within 2-3 days. It depends on how old/new your smartphone is and the amount of screen damage.
Are all models available for repair?
Yes! We repair all smartphone models, provided their spare parts are available.
How do I book an appointment?
To book an appointment, you can go to our website or call us at +91 888-444-5432 and we’ll be happy to help you!